Global Legal Skills Conference 2019
December 12-14, 2019
Join us in sunny Phoenix!
The 2019 Global Legal Skills Conference (GLS-14) will provide an opportunity to share the best practices of international legal skills education while taking in the beautiful surroundings of Phoenix, Arizona. The December 2019 conference at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law will begin on Thursday, December 12, 2019, and continue through Saturday, December 14, 2019. There are certain to be activities before and after the conference itself, so if your schedule allows please plan to arrive early and to stay for a few days after.
Your experience at the Global Legal Skills Conference will allow you to learn and share cutting-edge information on global legal education and to meet experts and new friends expected from Australia, Canada, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Qatar, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United States, and other countries.
- May 31, 2019: Final presentation proposals deadline
- September 15, 2019: Early bird registration deadline
- December 11, 2019: ALWD Scholar’s Forum
- December 12, 2019: Conference opens
- December 14, 2019: Post-Conference Culture Outing
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University (Phoenix, Arizona, USA)
- UIC-John Marshall Law School (Chicago, Illinois, USA)
- Lexis Nexis
- American Bar Association Section of International Law
- American Society of International Law
- Asian Law Centre at Melbourne Law School
- International Law Students Association (ILSA)
- Lawbility (Switzerland)
- Legal Writing Institute
- Scribes—The American Society of Legal Writers
- Teaching International Law Committee of the American Branch of the International Law Association