Registration Includes: Early conference registration includes daily conference admission, conference materials in electronic format, daily continental breakfast and daily lunch buffet, and admission to the Conference Reception in the Ocotillo Ballroom on Thursday, January 31 at 5:00 pm.
- Early Tribal Govt/Non-Profit Rate: $300. expired Jan 4.
- Regular Tribal Govt/Non Profit Rate: $350. expires Jan 25.
- Early CLE Rate for Entrepreneurs/Attorneys: $400. expired Jan. 4.
- Regular CLE Rate for Entrepreneurs/Attorneys: $450. expires Jan. 25.
- Walk-In Rate: $525. at the conference venue on Jan. 31 at 7:30 am. (Print Materials may not be available)
- Vendor/Exhibit Table Reservation: $100 – reserved online by Jan. 18.
- Printed Materials: $30. Last Day to order optional (reserved) printed materials is Jan 18.
- Advance online registration closes Jan 25. Unpaid registrations will be canceled.
Conference materials will be available by electronic download in .pdf. Conference registrants will be emailed a link to the materials on January 25.
We accept payment by major credit cards and by check by mail.
If paying by check, please make checks payable to: “Arizona State University“.
For payment by check please complete the following steps:
1) complete the online registration process via “REGISTER HERE”
2) indicate payment by check when Payment Options are displayed,
3) print Registration Sheet
4) mail copy of registration sheet with check to:
Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at ASU
Indian Legal Program
111 E.Taylor St. MC9520
Phoenix, AZ 85004-4467
Please also print linked W9 form if it needed by your accounting office. Click here for ASU Federal W9
“Early Rate” Online Registration closed on Jan 4 and check payment must be received by Jan. 8.
“Regular Rate” Online Registration closes on Jan 25 and check payment must be received by Jan 28.
Note: Unpaid registrations will be cancelled on Jan 28, unless we are notified in advance.