Early conference registration includes daily conference admission, conference materials in electronic format, daily continental breakfast and daily lunch buffet, and admission/drink tickets for the Conference Reception in the Ocotillo Ballroom on Thursday, February 1 at 5:00 pm. All registered attendees will also receive a copy of Reservation “Capitalism”: Economic Development in Indian Country (Paperback) by ASU Law Professor Robert J. Miller.
- Early Bird Rate: $400.
expires Jan. 5Extended to Jan. 15
- Regular Rate: $450. expires on Jan. 28. Online registration will close.
- Walk-In Rate: $525. at the conference venue on Feb.1 at 7:30 am. (Print Materials may not be available)
- Non-Profit Rate: $300. extended to Jan 28. To access this rate – please email ILP@asu.edu with your affiliation and rate request. You will be emailed a code to enter for access to this rate.
- Vendor/Exhibit Table Reservation: $100 – reserved online by Jan. 19
- Printed Materials: $30. Last Day to order optional (reserved) printed materials is Jan 19.
Conference materials will be available by electronic download in .pdf. Conference registrants will be emailed a link to the materials on January 29.
We accept payment by major credit cards and by check by mail.
If paying by check, please make checks payable to: “Arizona State University“.
For payment by check please complete the following steps:
1) complete the online registration process via “REGISTER HERE”
2) indicate payment by check when Payment Options are displayed,
3) print Registration Sheet
4) mail copy of registration sheet with check to:
Phoenix, AZ 85004-4467
Please also print linked W9 form if it needed by your accounting office. Click here for ASU Federal W9
“Early Rate” Online Registration closes on Jan 5 and check payment must be received by Jan. 8.
“Regular Rate” Online Registration closes on Jan 26 and check payment must be received by Jan 29.
Note: Unpaid registrations will be cancelled on Jan 29.